You need an account to access your projects. Contact the Jurisdiction if you don't have an account login.
Welcome to the City of Rockford Electronic Plan Review Login Page!
We recently upgraded this system which has a new look. If you are visiting this site for the first time since the upgrade, please clear your browser cache before using the site.
Please visit our plan review page on the City of Rockford Website located at: Rockfordil.gov
For more information use the video links below to get started.
GETTING STARTED || ACCEPTING A TASK || DOWNLOADING APPROVED PLANS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Last Updated: 6/1/2020
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the City of Rockford ProjectDox website (Site). Your access to and use of the Site is subject to the following Terms and Conditions of use as well as all applicable laws. By accessing the Site, you accept these Terms and Conditions without limitation or qualification. Throughout the Terms and Conditions, the terms you and your refer to the account holder and the account holders employees, consultants, contractors, and any other agent, authorized or unauthorized, who accesses the Site using your account.
Modification of the Agreement
The City of Rockford reserves the right to, at any time and for any reason, modify these Terms and Conditions. The City of Rockford may do so by altering the terms as posted on this Site and may do so without notice to you. By accessing the Site, you accept any new terms and conditions as posted every time the Login button is pressed.
By accessing the Site, you agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes. The City of Rockford carries no obligation to review materials submitted to the Site for legality of use. You are solely responsible for the knowledge and adherence to all laws, statutes, rules, and regulations pertaining to the submitted materials and their uploading to the site. By accessing the site, you agree to do none of the following:
- Use the site to commit a criminal or civil offense. Offensive use may include obscenity, child pornography, threats, harassment, copyright infringement, defamation, theft and unauthorized access;
- Use the site to encourage others to conduct which would constitute a criminal or civil offense or give rise to liability. Offensive use may include obscenity, child pornography, threats, harassment, copyright infringement, defamation, theft and unauthorized access;
- Post, cause to be posted, or transmit and unlawful or otherwise objectionable content;
- Use the site to impersonate other parties or entities;
- Upload any content that contains a software virus or any other code, files, or programs with the intent of disrupting, altering, or damaging any City of Rockford, or any other, hardware or software which accesses the Site;
- Upload, or otherwise cause to be transmitted, any materials which you do not have a right to transmit;
- Disrupt the normal flow of communication;
- Claim a relationship with or speak for any person or entity with which you are not affiliated;
- Post or transmit any form of advertising;
- Post or transmit any material which infringes or violates the intellectual property rights of another
Termination of Use
The City of Rockford may terminate or suspend your access and use of the Site without notice and for any reason.
Use of the Site is entirely at the risk of the user, and the City of Rockford is not responsible for any loss of any information that may arise from the use of the Site, or for any loss, injury, or damages resulting from the use of the Site. The City of Rockford does not warrant that the Site will be free of problems, connection disruptions, omissions, or errors. The Site and its content are provided as is and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
Limitation of Liability
The City of Rockford and its employees, agents, or assigns will not be liable for any damages arising from the use or inability to use the Site. Said damages include, but are not limited to, consequential, exemplary, incidental, indirect, punitive, or special damages, or computer failure or malfunction, or loss of business, or loss of data, or loss of revenue or anticipated profits, or any and all other damages.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the City of Rockford and its employees, agents, and assigns, from any and all liabilities and costs incurred by Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising from any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions, including attorneys fees and costs.
The City of Rockford has the right to perform periodic maintenance on the site without prior notice to you.
Only the following Browsers are supported: Internet Explorer 11 (32-bit only), latest versions of Chrome, Edge, Firefox and Safari. If you are using a Browser other than these listed, you will need to upgrade your Browser to a supported version to access and use this site.